An old forum :)

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Reading the Curios Case of Smile.jpg

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
L
Century get!

PostSubject: Reading the Curios Case of Smile.jpg   Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:35 am

Interesting letter he received.

Signed "John Doe"?
You fucking know some crazy shit is up.

"“To whom it may concern, I see you are searching for Mary E. regarding “Smile.jpg?” You will not find her. I am related to her. I will not tell you my name, nor will I be interviewed. Please don’t ask. The story is REAL, but your picture is not the original. The original doesn’t have those silly teeth. Since you seem so eager to test the legitimacy of this case, I have attached a scanned version of the real smile.jpg. Whether this picture made Mary lose her mind OR if it was schizophrenia will always be a mystery. Its hard to tell because she always blamed it on that picture. People with this disease often latch onto an object to place blame on. In this case it was this strange picture of a Husky that looked as if he was smiling. If it ruins your life… I’m not to blame.”

-John Doe

"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Century get!

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Curios Case of Smile.jpg   Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:39 am

And then this...

"He then went on to tell me the story: “I just stumbled onto it last night. Apparently its an old image that no one knows where it came from or what its purpose is but it has a weird effect when people look at it. Its very hard to find and when it is found its usually deleted or replaced with a fake image in its place. It could be all in my head but it did make me feel weird like there was something behind the image looking back at me when i first saw it and i immediately had to close the window browser. Not that the images in the picture were scary but that the colors or patterns were having some hypnotic psychological effect on me. Well you should just be the judge for yourself. Below is a link to the story and the pic. Let me know what you think. -Matt G."

Strange because, (And I WILL NOT LIE) had the same reaction when I first looked at it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lckelear
π

Capricorn Posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Curios Case of Smile.jpg   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:41 pm

L wrote:
-John Doe

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=2

seems legit
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/LckeStudios
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Curios Case of Smile.jpg   

Back to top Go down

Reading the Curios Case of Smile.jpg
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1