An old forum :)
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 A short list of my weirdness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neracus
Starting out
avatar

Cancer Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 22
Location : Hell

PostSubject: A short list of my weirdness   Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:59 pm

1. I'm a furry
2. I'm bisexual
3. I have a few weird fetishes
4. I enjoy giving oral to guys, thats as far as it goes to that side
5. I am currently upsidedown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Century get!
avatar

Posts : 149
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-11-29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: A short list of my weirdness   Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Neracus wrote:
1. I'm a furry
2. I'm bisexual
3. I have a few weird fetishes
4. I enjoy giving oral to guys, thats as far as it goes to that side
5. I am currently upsidedown
I am 1 - 4.
Cuz' right now I'm right-side up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neracus
Starting out
avatar

Cancer Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-01
Age : 22
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: A short list of my weirdness   Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:25 pm

L wrote:
Neracus wrote:
1. I'm a furry
2. I'm bisexual
3. I have a few weird fetishes
4. I enjoy giving oral to guys, thats as far as it goes to that side
5. I am currently upsidedown
I am 1 - 4.
Cuz' right now I'm right-side up.
You arent living untill you are upside down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Century get!
avatar

Posts : 149
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-11-29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: A short list of my weirdness   Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Neracus wrote:
L wrote:
Neracus wrote:
1. I'm a furry
2. I'm bisexual
3. I have a few weird fetishes
4. I enjoy giving oral to guys, thats as far as it goes to that side
5. I am currently upsidedown
I am 1 - 4.
Cuz' right now I'm right-side up.
You arent living untill you are upside down.

What about diagnol?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A short list of my weirdness   

Back to top Go down
 
A short list of my weirdness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Inquisition list (1750)
» 1000 pt Eldar list
» 1850 Necron List
» Thoughts on a mobile Tau list 1850 points
» tau 1k list tourney list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viridia :: ­ :: Off Topic-
Jump to: