An old forum :)

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Trainer ID 666

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Trainer ID 666   Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:39 pm

A few days before I got my Pre-owned game, Pokemon Sapphire, my life was practically normal. My sister, always bugging me and stealing my stuff...Mom, being overprotective... Dad, even more overprotective.

It started the day I got Pokemon Sapphire. I looked at person who played before me. His name was Blank. I opened the save file and looked at his PC box. He had all the obtainable legendaries including unobtainable pokemon in this game. I was in awe. I looked at his party. He had a level 95 Mudkip and a level 69 Latios.

The mudkip had only one move. BLANK. Latios had all 4 moves. BEWARE. 6. 6. 6. I exited out and sighed. Slightly creeped out, I saved the game and turned it off. I placed it on my bed stand and went to sleep...

The next morning I reached for my Gameboy. It wasn't there. Angrier than I had been in awhile, I stomped into my sister's room.

"Give me back my damn game!" I yelled. My sister looked up and grinned.

"But mom said it was OUR game." She said with her "innocent" face. I angrily took the Gameboy out of her hands.

"I don't remember Mom saying that at all." I looked down at the gameboy.

"That stupid Mudkip won't evolve..." my sister said, "It's weird. But I leveled it up to 100 for you!" I nodded and left the room. As I left I heard my sister yell one last thing.

"Oh yes! I caught this weird pokemon...Named Missingno."

"A Missingno?" I looked at my sister.

"They where everywhere. One time I couldn't flee, so I caught one. It has the strangest moves..." I left before she could say anymore. I looked at the Missingno...My sister had nicknamed it DISAPPEAR. Or had she...That was not what my sister normally named the pokemon she caught me. I opened up the Missingno and examined it's moveset.

LEAVE. OR. DEATH. COMES. I returned to the overworld. I had to get ready for school anyways. I saved the game and turned off the Gameboy.

When I got back to school I saw my mom at the table, crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I sat down by her. She looked up and hugged me.

"Your sister died." My eyes grew wide and I felt tears forming.

"How? When?" I questioned.

"When she was walking to school, she got hit by a truck on the highway..." Mom tightened her hug to the point were I was suffocating. Something about the death didn't seem right. My sister never walked on the highway.

"She was in the hospital...We tried to contact your school but they didn't pick up...She died shortly after." My mom handed me my gameboy with Pokemon Sapphire inserted. The game was on and in battle. Missingno VS. Death. My heart began to beat wildly, " The cops found this at the scene."

I feared that this game had something to do with my sister's death...

I walked slowly to my room, the Gameboy in hand. I had turned off the game...I wanting nothing to do with that game anymore. I sat on my bed looking at the corrupted game. What really happened...? How did she really die...? It couldn't have been the truck...It must of been something else.

I sighed as I gained the courage to turn Sapphire back on. I started the game again. Selecting the trainer Blank again, I returned to the evil pokemon world. Walking around where I had saved last...Where my sister had played through...I walked over to the counter of the pokemon center.

"BZZZZZTTTTTTTTT" The gameboy made a loud, overcoming noise, "SIZZZTERRRR! LEAVE THE GAME NOW!" A small human sprite appeared in front of me, "DANGERRZZZZ! RUNNN!!!! EXITTT THE GAME!" My eyes widened at what I saw before me. As the sound eased down, I found myself having a hard time breathing. Hy heart was thumping louder than before.

I felt a slightly uneasy as a battle commenced in the game. The music was slow and haunting. In front of me was the character that had gave my sister her last battle, Death. Missingno was sent out and the battle began. I looked at Death. The character was cloaked in a dark coat that had the faces of pokemon sprites. I tried to turn off the game but the text read,

"THERE IS NO TURNING BACK NOW!"

I wished I had never gotten the game. I wished that my sister was still here. I wish...

I tried turning the game off again but it simply said,

"YOU CANNOT LEAVE UNLESS YOU DEFEAT ME!"

I looked down at the game and began fuming around at the buttons.

"Let's see." I said with determination,"Try Dark Pulse." The text quickly read,

"DOES NOT EFFECT DEATH"

I felt rage begin to build up. There were no other moves available. I grabbed a pair of scissors and began hacking away at the system.

"SCREW YOU AND YOUR STUPID FREAKING CORRUPTED GAME!" I yelled as I threw the Gameboy on the floor. I looked down at the broken Gameboy as a dark, cloaked figure appeared,

"You have defeated me...I have not taken you yet...But I have your sister...She will remain with Trainer 666 forever."
Back to top Go down
Lckelear
π

Capricorn Posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Trainer ID 666   Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Truth wrote:
A few days before I got my Pre-owned game, Pokemon Sapphire, my life was practically normal. My sister, always bugging me and stealing my stuff...Mom, being overprotective... Dad, even more overprotective.

It started the day I got Pokemon Sapphire. I looked at person who played before me. His name was Blank. I opened the save file and looked at his PC box. He had all the obtainable legendaries including unobtainable pokemon in this game. I was in awe. I looked at his party. He had a level 95 Mudkip and a level 69 Latios.

The mudkip had only one move. BLANK. Latios had all 4 moves. BEWARE. 6. 6. 6. I exited out and sighed. Slightly creeped out, I saved the game and turned it off. I placed it on my bed stand and went to sleep...

The next morning I reached for my Gameboy. It wasn't there. Angrier than I had been in awhile, I stomped into my sister's room.

"Give me back my damn game!" I yelled. My sister looked up and grinned.

"But mom said it was OUR game." She said with her "innocent" face. I angrily took the Gameboy out of her hands.

"I don't remember Mom saying that at all." I looked down at the gameboy.

"That stupid Mudkip won't evolve..." my sister said, "It's weird. But I leveled it up to 100 for you!" I nodded and left the room. As I left I heard my sister yell one last thing.

"Oh yes! I caught this weird pokemon...Named Missingno."

"A Missingno?" I looked at my sister.

"They where everywhere. One time I couldn't flee, so I caught one. It has the strangest moves..." I left before she could say anymore. I looked at the Missingno...My sister had nicknamed it DISAPPEAR. Or had she...That was not what my sister normally named the pokemon she caught me. I opened up the Missingno and examined it's moveset.

LEAVE. OR. DEATH. COMES. I returned to the overworld. I had to get ready for school anyways. I saved the game and turned off the Gameboy.

When I got back to school I saw my mom at the table, crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I sat down by her. She looked up and hugged me.

"Your sister died." My eyes grew wide and I felt tears forming.

"How? When?" I questioned.

"When she was walking to school, she got hit by a truck on the highway..." Mom tightened her hug to the point were I was suffocating. Something about the death didn't seem right. My sister never walked on the highway.

"She was in the hospital...We tried to contact your school but they didn't pick up...She died shortly after." My mom handed me my gameboy with Pokemon Sapphire inserted. The game was on and in battle. Missingno VS. Death. My heart began to beat wildly, " The cops found this at the scene."

I feared that this game had something to do with my sister's death...

I walked slowly to my room, the Gameboy in hand. I had turned off the game...I wanting nothing to do with that game anymore. I sat on my bed looking at the corrupted game. What really happened...? How did she really die...? It couldn't have been the truck...It must of been something else.

I sighed as I gained the courage to turn Sapphire back on. I started the game again. Selecting the trainer Blank again, I returned to the evil pokemon world. Walking around where I had saved last...Where my sister had played through...I walked over to the counter of the pokemon center.

"BZZZZZTTTTTTTTT" The gameboy made a loud, overcoming noise, "SIZZZTERRRR! LEAVE THE GAME NOW!" A small human sprite appeared in front of me, "DANGERRZZZZ! RUNNN!!!! EXITTT THE GAME!" My eyes widened at what I saw before me. As the sound eased down, I found myself having a hard time breathing. Hy heart was thumping louder than before.

I felt a slightly uneasy as a battle commenced in the game. The music was slow and haunting. In front of me was the character that had gave my sister her last battle, Death. Missingno was sent out and the battle began. I looked at Death. The character was cloaked in a dark coat that had the faces of pokemon sprites. I tried to turn off the game but the text read,

"THERE IS NO TURNING BACK NOW!"

I wished I had never gotten the game. I wished that my sister was still here. I wish...

I tried turning the game off again but it simply said,

"YOU CANNOT LEAVE UNLESS YOU DEFEAT ME!"

I looked down at the game and began fuming around at the buttons.

"Let's see." I said with determination,"Try Dark Pulse." The text quickly read,

"DOES NOT EFFECT DEATH"

I felt rage begin to build up. There were no other moves available. I grabbed a pair of scissors and began hacking away at the system.

"SCREW YOU AND YOUR STUPID FREAKING CORRUPTED GAME!" I yelled as I threw the Gameboy on the floor. I looked down at the broken Gameboy as a dark, cloaked figure appeared,

"You have defeated me...I have not taken you yet...But I have your sister...She will remain with Trainer 666 forever."

i hate when pastas like this are irrelevant to pokemon completely and are just thinking of scary shit to happen and integrate it with some very minimal plot device within the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/LckeStudios
Ratiosu
Isn't a

Gemini Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Trainer ID 666   Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:29 am

Lckelear wrote:

i hate when pastas like this are irrelevant to pokemon completely and are just thinking of scary shit to happen and integrate it with some very minimal plot device within the game

That's pretty much every lost episode pasta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon
Page of Time
Page of Time

Pisces Posts : 470

PostSubject: Re: Trainer ID 666   Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainer ID 666   

Back to top Go down