An old forum :)

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Lost Celebi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Lost Celebi   Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:36 pm

After popping the Action Replay out of my game, I turned the game on to where I saved last, hoping to get the Celebi that I inserted the code for. I walked to the Pokemart but the deliveryman wasn't there. I walked back out then back in and the deliveryman was in his normal position. I ran over and talked to him.

"You have received a gift from DEATHAID. Are you Aerin?"

"YES"
"NO"

I selected "YES" although finding this message different than most. And who was DEATHAID? The deliveryman handed me my pokemon.

"RECEIVED BAD EGG!"

What? I went to the menu and looked at my Pokemon Party to see what this Bad Egg was. I clicked on the Bad Egg and the summary said this:

"LV 50 BAD EGG" It had the sprite of Celebi however. The Bad Egg's sound was like the Unown call on the radio in Ruins of Alph and Lavender town's music mixed together. I checked it's moves. It had Perish Song, Memento, Howl, and Death. I had never heard of the move Death before. But I thought little of it and exited out, returning to the Overworld.

I walked out of the Pokemart and over to the Pokemon Center. I healed my pokemon and walked out again. I was in Azalea Town with my level 56 Quilava and a Bad Egg. I saved the game and ran into the forest. For some reason, as I was walking through the forest, no wild battles triggered. I quickly made my way through the forest and found myself on the route before entering Goldenrod.

The route was normal as I walked down to the Daycare center to pick up my Espeon. The old man was there in his normal position, so I walked inside thinking everything was gonna be fine...But it simply made it worse.

I walked up to the old woman and started talking to her. She said the normal things about how my Espeon grew so many levels. I took it back and as I paid my money I saw something I'd never seen before. The woman was no longer there. In her place a Ho-Oh was.

"CELLLEEEEBIIII!" The text said,"BAAADDDDDD CELLLEBIII! BADDDD EGGGG!"

I quickly pressed A. The Ho-Oh's text quickly said again, " YOUUUUU MUUUUSSSSSTTTTT PAAYYYY!" I turned the DS off and took the game out. My heart was beating faster than it had in a long time.

I grabbed my Pokemon Heartgold game and examined it. Why would it do that. I grabbed my laptop and searched about the code I used to obtain Celebi. What it said was unbelievable.

There was an article on this code.

"Dr.Hanns Brusen discovers corrupted AR CODE for pokemon Heartgold" My heart gave a leap.

I skimmed through the article and a paragraph caught my eye:

" A glitch, originally made by Satoshi Tajiri by mistake, carried on throughout the games, but unnoticeable unless the Corrupted Code was downloaded into it. Once the code is inputted, the whole game changes..." I closed my eyes for a moment to calm down. I continued to read.

"It has been said to affect the outside world of the player as well. Giving them bad luck." My eyes grew wide as I looked at the game in my hand.

"Bad luck..." I murmured. I looked at the last of the paragraph.

"Survivors: 2

Fatalities: 10,000"

My eye twitched and I sighed. I wished I hadn't imputed that code...But wishing wasn't gonna help. I had to do something. I turned the game on. I was back in Azalea town. Fear rippled in my heart as ,once again, I made my way through the forest. I took a deep breath and ran past the daycare center. The game began to glitch. The animations ripping at the sides. I kept going even though the glitching got worse. I was by the radio tower now. Old pokemon Green Lavender town music played.

Must be from the part of the hidden glitch that carried on and diseased the games noticeably...The lavender town music...

My eyes widened. Heartgold...What was the creepiest place in Heartgold? It was still Lavender town! That might be the way to solve the problem... I used fly and made my way quickly to Lavender town. Pokemon tower, or now Kanto's Radio tower, loomed in front of my sprite. I pushed my sprite through the door. Dark shadows of sprites stood along the wall and a small floating shadow of a decapitated head flew in front of the sprites lined up on the wall. The decapitated head looked more real than any other thing I've seen in a pokemon game. The head looked at my sprite and an Exclamation point drew up over it's head. It engaged me in a battle.

I got a better look at the head. It had dark, scarlet blood pouring from it's animated eyes. It's neck, no more better than it's eye sockets, had a rope burn, as though it's body had been hung. It was extraordinarily detailed considering. I sent out my Quilava and the head sent out _________. _________? I looked at the screen to see if I had saw correctly. I shook my head.

Quilava use eruption
Eruption missed,
________ used U-turn.
Super effective.
Quilava fainted.
As soon as I saw the next, a horrible shrieking exploded from the DS's speakers. I covered my ears to attempt and decline the sound...But it didn't work. My ears began to bleed. I shook violently as though something had entered my body. I fell onto the bed and passed out...All because of that shriek...

Tip Tip Tap. I typed on the computer a month later. My parents had been sobbing a lot...And ignoring me...i sighed as I looked at the website with the article about the code...It had been edited:

"Survivors: 2

Fatalities: 10,001"
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Century get!

Gemini Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Celebi   Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:13 am

I seem to remember more to this story
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realmofthemadgod.com

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Celebi   Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:59 pm

Telamon wrote:

I thought so too. But when I look back, this is all...The entire story.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Century get!

Gemini Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Celebi   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Red wrote:
Telamon wrote:

I thought so too. But when I look back, this is all...The entire story.
I thought you posted it in a different thread...
Whatever, I might be wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realmofthemadgod.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Celebi   

Back to top Go down

The Lost Celebi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viridia :: ­ :: Creepypastas-
Jump to: